Results of the scholarship qualification for the summer school „EIB Summer School 2023” in Luxembourg:
Number of applications: 31
Number of places: 3
- 1 candidate from the Faculty of Modern Languages
- 2 candidate from the Faculty of Law and Administration
- 1 candidate from the Faculty of Law and Administration
- 1 candidate from the Faculty of Philosophy
- 1 candidate from the Faculty of Sociology
We thank you for your interest and we wish you success in future endeavours.
05 kwietnia 2023
27 June – 7 July 2023 – Luxembourg – >>> APPLY HERE! <<<
Every year, the EIB Institute hosts the EIB Summer School with the aim to:
- provide Master’s students with first hand insights about the core activities and responsibilities of the EIB Group
- build and strengthen a network of current and future stakeholders of the EIB Group through its alumni programme
The Summer School addresses an interdisciplinary and international group of Master’s students from selected partner universities. Participants engage in lectures, seminars, group discussions and case studies to gain a deep understanding of the mission and impact of the EIB Group and how it answers current challenges of the EU and beyond.
Participants have the unique opportunity to get the faculty’s insider view on what it means to be part of the EIB Group and how staff members apply theoretical concepts to very practical challenges of global impact.
The Summer School invites a group of 70 Master’s students to join a 10 day programme – 3 participants will be selected by UW. Students cannot apply directly. The selection proces is fully managed by the International Relations Office.
Through their lectures, EIB staff members provide insights on how the EIB Group answers the challenges facing the EU:
- acting in the financial market as a key global player in fighting climate change
- analysing and managing risks relevant to funding green investment projects
- assessing investment projects from a technical, economic, legal and compliance standpoint
- defining strategies for the promotion of the European Green Deal
The academic part includes 4-5 hours per day. Beside the curricular activities, participants will collaborate in small multi disciplinary working groups on an assignment that they will present to a jury and their peers on the last Friday of the Summer School. The programme concludes with a festive dinner and celebration in one of Luxembourg’s castles and an (optional) alumni gathering over the weekend.
The EIB Summer School addresses Master’s students from all academic fields Students with an interest in sustainability, climate change and environment as well as students with a background in engineering and other hard or life sciences.
All participants shall have a substantial understanding of the functioning of European institutions and a basic understanding of finance banking.
- Master’s student or the last 2 years of 5-year master’s studies.
- Up to 32 years of age
- Signature of participant agreement
- EU citizenship is not required. Where applicable, visa fees and handlng shall be covered by the applicant.
The course language is English. Participants commit to attend all academic courses as well as all on-site activities. Upon completion, students receive a certificate of attendance issued by the EIB Institute and are eligible to take part in all EIB Summer School Alumni Programme’s activities.
There are no attendance fees for the Summer School Board and accommodation of the entire official program (and of the EIB Alumni weekend) are covered by the EIB.
More information about the EIB Institute Knowledge Programme – Brochure Knowledge Programme at a glance
Excellence Initiative – Research University – IDUB: Programme to co-finance ongoing research and teaching endeavours18 listopada 2022
in partner institutions of strategic importance – co-financing for travel costs
Continuous call from 03.11.2022 until funds run out, but not later than until 28.02.2023 at 4:00 p.m.
Terms and conditions of the Programme and application form available at: II.1.2. Establishing and strengthening cooperation with strategic partners – pilot programme 2
For information, please contact:
Mr Ireneusz Grejcz
tel. +48 22 55 24 008
27 września 2022
All the exchange students are invited to take part in our Orientation Week! Please register to the events and inform us if you resign.
Excellence Initiative – Research University – IDUB: Programme of visits to strategic partner institutions
within the action II.1.2. Establishing and strengthening cooperation with strategic partners: Programme of visits to strategic partner institutions – co-financing for travel and subsistence costs.
- Who can apply: representatives of the University of Warsaw, appointed by the unit applying for financing
- The duration of visits to institutions of strategic importance: 3-10 days (including travel time)
- Implementation dates: 1 December 2022 – 30 September 2023
- Maximum amount of co-financing for one application: 50,000 PLN
- The dates for submitting applications: 1 September 2022 – 2 November 2022 by 16:00 / 4:00 pm (Warsaw time)
- When sending documents by post, the postmark date is considered
- Place of submitting applications: International Relations Office UW, Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28, „Old Library” building, room no. 207 – Head’s Office / Secretariat
- Documents may also be sent by email (email@example.com), with a qualified signature.
More information and required documents: II.1.2. Establishing and strengthening cooperation with strategic partners – pilot programme – idub.uw.edu.pl
26 września 2022
Universidad de Manizales in Colombia announced „Teacher trainee” call.
Applications can be submitted from 28 September to 28 October 2022.
The programme includes remuneration. The exchange can only be carried out on site at the UManizales Campus.
Dates of stay: 1 February – 9 June 2023.
More information is available here.