There is a network of medical clinics available for UW students called CenterMed. One of the clinics is situated at UW Central Campus, Krakowskie Przedmiescie street. The doctors speak English. You must have a valid European Health Insurance Card and Electronic Student Card – the proofs that you are student and you are insured.

A brief guide on Medical Issues.
You can find more information on health related issues on the Welcome Point UW website.

Data publikacji: 14 września 2020