“Solidarity with Ukraine” is a programme for students and doctoral candidates (postgraduate students) from Ukraine, funded by the National Agency for Academic Exchanges (NAWA).
Programme implementation period at the University of Warsaw: from July 1 to September 30, 2022.
The programme is addressed to Ukrainian citizens who were students or doctoral candidates in Ukraine in the academic year 2021/22 and who crossed the Polish border no earlier than 24 February 2022.
Participants will be exempted from tuition fees and will receive a scholarship of PLN 1,500 per month.
The purpose of courses for students:
- learning Polish with an emphasis on communication and vocabulary useful during studies;
- learning English;
- preparation for studies at the University of Warsaw through familiarization with the structure, rules and possibilities offered by the University;
- adaptation to a new situation;
- providing basic knowledge about Polish culture and communication in a multicultural environment.
- improving personal, social and digital competencies, including skills of overcoming stress, mental stability, time management and organization of own work and teamwork, training techniques, management of information systems important in the learning process.
The purpose of the programme for doctoral students (graduate students): work on a doctoral dissertation.
Recruitment: via the website https://ukraina.irk.edu.pl/pl/
Students: [WA-UW] course „Solidarity with Ukraine” – NAWA – IRK
Doctoral students: [WA-UW] Solidarity with Ukraine Research visits – IRK
Registration: from 6 to 19 June 2022.
The order of applications decides.