The European Investment Bank Summer School Exploring the EU Climate Bank, Luxembourg
Dates of stay: 27th June – 7th July 2023
Number of available places: 3
Who can apply: Master’s degree students (second-cycle) and the last 2 years of 5-year master’s studies (long-cycle).
Eligible UW units: All
The participants shall have a substantial understanding of the functioning of European institutions and a basic understanding of banking and finance as well as show an interest in sustainability, climate change and the environment.
- Students are exempt from attendance fees;
- Costs of stay – accommodation and meals are covered by the EIB Institute;
- Costs of travel – Warsaw-Luxembourg-Warsaw are covered by the University of Warsaw – the means of transport and travel details to be agreed with IRO after the completion of the qualification;
- Visa (if applicable) and insurance costs are covered by the participant;
- Consent to the participation in summer school, signed by an authorised person in the unit – in accordance with the authorisation form
- Certificate of grade average from the entire period of study, issued by the Student’s Office at the unit – at least 4,0 (in Polish or English)
- Motivation letter in English justifying the participation in the EIB summer School
- Curriculum Vitae in English with a list of achievements, distinctions, awards, information on extracurricular and social activities
- Proof of the English language skills – a language certificate or a document issued by the unit – at least B2
- Up to 32 years of age
- Candidates may be requested at any time to show original documents confirming their achievements, distinctions and awards.
- Students are responsible for arranging the visa on their own – if applicable.
Information about the EIB Summer School is available in the announcement on IRO’s website and also at the EIB website.
Application deadline: Monday 17 April 2023, until 11:59pm / 23:59 CEST. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
Documents (one e-mail with all required documents) shall be submitted in an electronic form to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, using only the University’s email address (§3 Order of the Rector of UW no. 279 from 10th December 2020)
In case of questions, please contact the coordinator at the International Relations Office:
Mr Ireneusz Grejcz, email: email@example.com, tel. 22 55 24 008
Biuro Współpracy z Zagranicą, Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28, 00-927 Warszawa