Due to the rapidly growing number of COVID-19 infections as of Saturday (10.10.2020) the whole of Poland is a yellow zone (on a three level scale: green, yellow, red) and new restrictions are introduced.
- Covering one’s mouth and nose in all public places is mandatory (Only individuals with a note from the doctor stating that they cannot wear a mask are exempt. The note must be in Polish and must be carried at all times.)
- When shopping it is mandatory to either disinfect one’s hands when entering the shop or to use disposable gloves.
- Limited number of people at restaurants/bars. 1 person per every 4m2. Wearning a mask is compulsory whenever not seated at a table (ex. walking in or going to the toilet).
- All clubs and discos are to remain closed.
- No event with more than 100 participants possible. Every participant is required to wear a mask at all times.
- Limited number of people at gyms/ aquaparks / swimming pools.
More details: https://www.gov.pl/web/coronavirus
Data publikacji: 09 października 2020