In accordance with the Order No. 98 of the Rector of the University of Warsaw, the IRO is open for vistors.
Office hours: Monday – Thursday, from 9:30am to 2:00pm.
We recommend to contact us by email or telephone on matters that do not require a visit.
IRO UW Team
04 listopada 2020
- As of Saturday, November 7th, 2020 new restrictions are put in place:
New restrictions will be in place until at least November 29th, 2020. If the number of infections increases to 70 per 100,000 persons stricter restrictions (ex. travel restictions, nation wide quatantine) will be introduced. Previous restrictions such as no gatherings of more than 5 persons are still in place.
2. The Psychological Counselling Centre of The University of Warsaw offers short-term counselling sessions to all students and staff of the University of Warsaw. Details of the Centre’s offer are available at http://cpp.uw.edu.pl/info-in-english/
09 października 2020
Due to the rapidly growing number of COVID-19 infections as of Saturday (10.10.2020) the whole of Poland is a yellow zone (on a three level scale: green, yellow, red) and new restrictions are introduced.
- Covering one’s mouth and nose in all public places is mandatory (Only individuals with a note from the doctor stating that they cannot wear a mask are exempt. The note must be in Polish and must be carried at all times.)
- When shopping it is mandatory to either disinfect one’s hands when entering the shop or to use disposable gloves.
- Limited number of people at restaurants/bars. 1 person per every 4m2. Wearning a mask is compulsory whenever not seated at a table (ex. walking in or going to the toilet).
- All clubs and discos are to remain closed.
- No event with more than 100 participants possible. Every participant is required to wear a mask at all times.
- Limited number of people at gyms/ aquaparks / swimming pools.
More details: https://www.gov.pl/web/coronavirus