Why do I need ELS?
- works as a University library card
- allows you to enter labs, computer rooms, etc.
- entitles you to student discounts in the public transport, trains, theatres, museums etc.*
*always check the regulations of student discounts
How to apply for the ELS?
- Upload your photo in the online application.
The photo should meet the same requirements as a passport photo:
- your head must be directly facing the camera with your full face in view
- background must be clear or plain white
- there should be no shadows, lines or other marks
- it has to be in colour
- it cannot be a bad quality scan
- Pay the 22 PLN (ca. 5 EUR) fee of the issuing of the card.
You can pay at any bank or post office using the following payment details:
Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28
Swift code/BIC: BIGBPLPW
opłata za wydanie ELS
- Provide the International Relations Office (IRO) with a confirmation of payment.
- Sign the application form for the Electronic Student Card (downloaded from Common Section in USOSweb).
- Collect the Electronic Student Card from the IRO when ready.