Travelling by a private car

For travelling by a private car, it is required to conclude an agreement with UW on the use of a private vehicle for official purposes. Pursuant to Ordinance No. 61 of the Rector of the University of Warsaw of 4 August 2017, in this case, it is necessary to have an additional occupational health examination and to submit the certificate to the Human Resources Office – the referral for medical examination can be downloaded from the website of the Human Resources Office. For the purpose of settlement and reimbursement, it is necessary to submit the mileage logbook.